Once it happens it will change the way you look at the world.
Well, it (the description above) is a statement of Fact from many people to me in a varied sort of way to describe their life changing events. It happens to everyone alive, and to some a positive outcome while for others a not so positive outcome.
Hesitance is something that can be changed to stop procrastination. Why change today when you can change tomorrow? Well, for obvious reasons:
- Your desire to live a fruitful life can not and will not wait for you
- Choices, hard ones need to be made. Once you make a decision to move in a certain direction, stick with it. No deviation.
- Where you are is where you chose to be. No one will ever make you do anything you did not want to do in the first place.
- Let’s make wise choices for ourselves, so that when those around us look at us they will see a person that does not sit still waiting for life to happen. This is intuitive to some extent, yet it must be ingrained and trained.
- Start small for Great results. Just like building a sky scraper. It matters what the base is made of and how deep the foundation.
Let’s make a better day, week, month, year. Life doesn’t wait for you to be Happy.